Holiday Match Game Prize Listing:
1. $250 AA Callister Gift Card
2. Utah Grizzlies Hockey Season Tickets
3. Any Hour Services Video Doorbell
4. Any Hour Services 1-Yr Maintenance
5. $250 Boot Barn Gift Card
6. Playstation 4 Game Console
7. $500 Visa Gift Card Red
8. $500 Visa Gift Card Blue
9. $500 Visa Gift Card Green
10. $500 Visa Gift Card Purple
11. $500 Apple Gift Card Red
12. $500 Apple Gift Card Blue
13. $500 Southwest Airlines Gift Card Red
14. $500 Southwest Airlines Gift Card Blue
15. Superbowl Watch Party In Florida With Parmalee Band: Hotel, Airfare, Acoustic Performance by Parmalee
16. Amazon Echo Device
17. Fender Stratocaster Guitar
18. $250 Rodizio Grill
19. Thanksgiving Pointe Annual Family Pass
20. Tuacahn Season Pass
21. $250 Megaplex Theaters Gift Card
22. Shania Twain Tickets And Dinner
23. Brad Paisley Concert Tickets (4)
24. Country Fan Fest 3-Day Passes & Campsite
25. $250 Fat Cats Gift Card
26. Ned LeDoux Tickets/Autographed Guitar/Room At Peppermill: Sold Out New Years Eve Show
27. $250 Boondocks Gift Card
28. Utah State Parks Annual Pass
29. Clark Planetarium Family Annual Pass
30. Country Jam 3-Day Passes & Campsite
31. Cherry Peak Resort Mega Ski Pack: 2 Gift Cards To Texas Roadhouse, Season Pass to Cherry Peak Resort,
Ski Pass To Any Other Resort In Utah,
Free Rental at Cherry Peak Resort
32. The Leonardo Annual Pass
33. $250 Merry Maids Gift Card
34. $250 Harmon's Gift Card
35. M&M Machinery Tool Pack: Makita Job Site Radio, DeWalt Pancake Compressor
36. $250 Kings Camo Gift Card
37. $250 Spa Trouve'
38. $250 Salt City Gifting
39. Ancestry.com DNA Analysis and Access To The Site for 6 Months
40. $250 Pro Tint Gift Card
41. $250 Cabela's Gift Card
42. Hot Toys of 2017 Season Red: Teddy Ruxpin, Fingerlings, LOL Big Surprise Ball
43. Hot Toys of 2017 Season Blue: Teddy Ruxpin, Fingerlings, LOL Big Surprise Ball
44. Pehrson Power Products Toro Snowblower
45. Nintendo Switch
46. Car Concepts HD Radio Red
47. Car Concepts HD Radio Blue
48. $250 Zerorez Carpet Cleaning
49. $250 Winder Dairy Gift Card
50. $250 Eccles Gift Card
Z104’S “MATCH GAME” CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station Z104 KSOP-FM (“Station”), owned and operated by KSOP, Inc., 1285 W 2320 S., West Valley City, UT, 84115, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the Z104 “Holiday Match Game” substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio. The Match Game Contest is open to all listeners even those who have won in the last 30 days no matter the value of prize. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of KSOP Inc., its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step- siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Contest Period. The Contest will begin on November 27th and will run through approx. December, 22nd 2017 (depending on the number of matches daily) (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
4. How to Enter.
On-Air: (i) Listen to the Station weekdays from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. hours during the Contest Period. (ii) The Station will give you a cue to call (iii) Caller Z (26) to the Station. will have the opportunity to turn over 2 squares on the Match Game Card (printed out at Z104 country.com) if the two (2) squares match caller Z will win said prize. If the two (2) squares do not match caller Z (26) will win a consolation prize determined by the radio station. Listeners may continue to play The Match Game Contest until they have correctly matched two (2) squares. Once a listener has correctly Matched two (2) Squares they are NOT eligible to win for 30 days from date of winning said prize. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. Thus, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished.
5. Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may giveaway by random drawing.
6. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, KSOP Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; (c) Disney, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions and/or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way relate to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion. Certain restrictions shall apply to the Vacation Packages, which restrictions shall be determined by Disney in its sole and absolute discretion. and (d) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Station’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
8. Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
9. General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Station, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reason causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available or claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
13. Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self- addressed stamped envelope to the Contest Sponsor identified below. CONTEST SPONSOR: KSOP, Inc., Z104. 1285 W. 2320 S. West Valley City, UT, 84119.